Responsibilities of Construction Division
I. Engineering Section
1. Draft and evaluate widening (new) construction projects.
2. Conduct tenders and contract signing for widening (new) construction projects.
3. Evaluate, allocate, and control the annual budget for widening (new) construction projects.
4. Supervise and audit the progress and quality of widening (new) construction projects, including safety and health and environment monitoring on the construction site.
5. Coordinate affairs related to widening (new) construction projects.
6. Conduct validation, testing, and final closeout for widening (new) construction projects
7. Draft and evaluate project procurement guidelines.
8. Draft and evaluate construction technical guidelines.
9. Interpret laws and regulations related to construction and draft executive procedures for construction administration.
10. Draft (amend) standard operation procedures for projects engineering.
11. Other delegated work.
II. Maintenance Section
1. Approve annual maintenance projects
2. Evaluate, allocate, and control the annual budget for maintenance works.
3. Conduct tender and contract signing for maintenance projects.
4. Supervise and audit maintenance and management of public road facilities.
5. Supervise and evaluate maintenance operations.
6. Manage engineering projects database and roads properties (except lands, structures, traffic control facilities, and weight bridges).
7. Evaluate and approve transfer and procurement of maintenance machinery and facilities; set the standards for facility procurements and supervise maintenance management.
8. Draft and amend guidelines for internal resource management
9. Draft plans for, maintain, and supervise toll systems
10. Set, amend, and evaluate the rates for use of machinery and facilities.
11. Supervise and evaluate maintenance of tunnel electronic/electrical facilities.
12. Draft and amend guidelines for maintenance and management of internal machinery.
13. Other delegated work.
III. Landscaping Section
1. Planning, design and approval for scenic vegetation and landscape facilities
2. Supervision and approval for scenic vegetation and landscape facilities maintenance projects
3. Approval for scenic vegetation and landscape facilities maintenance budget
4. Conduct tender and contracts signing for scenic vegetation and landscape facilities maintenance
5. Supervision and assessment of scenic vegetation and landscape facilities maintenance affairs
6. Research of horticulture and landscape technologies
7. Installation and maintainance for public arts
8. Other delegated work
Date of Posting :2007-12-05
Source of Information:Construction Division