Personal Information Collection Statement of the Director's Mailbox
Pursuant to the first paragraph of Article 8 of the Personal Information Protection Act, we are obligated to inform you regarding personal information collection when using the Director's Mailbox. Please read the statement carefully before filling out your personal information.
- Purpose of collection: to manage the Director's Mailbox services, including the documentation, processing and execution of legal duties related to your messages with us.
- Classification of the personal information: the Bureau collects only necessary personal information for the Director's Mailbox service, including name, contact information and such.
- Time period, area, target and way of the use of personal information:
||Time period: a retention period required by the Bureau in processing the case.
||Area: used within the jurisdiction of our country (including Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen and Matsu).
||Target: the Bureau or official authorities processing the case.
||Method: automated or other non-automated ways.
- Once we receive your message in the Mailbox, your message may be redirected to other competent authorities should it pertains to matters outside the scope of the Bureau's jurisdiction, owing to the statutory and professional division of labor of the various administrative authorities. The message will be forwarded to the competent authority for processing and a reply will be made accordingly. Personal information, such as name, phone number, address, e-mail address, will be transmitted the competent authority along with the contents of the message.
- Pursuant to Article 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act, you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
||Any inquiry and request for a review or request to make duplication of the personal information;
||Any request to supplement or correct the personal information, should there be any updates in your personal information to ensure all information is up-to-date and complete; or
||Any request to discontinue collection, processing or use of personal information or to delete the personal information; however, the Bureau may refuse to comply if such information is necessary for the execution of statutory duties.
- If your message or report contains sensitive information necessitating the need of identity confidentiality, or you believe that electronic transmission may expose your information to security risks, then please send us a letter in written form at No. 70, Banshanya, Liming Village, Taishan District, New Taipei City 243083 and include the word "Confidential".
Date of Posting :2018-02-12
Source of Information:Information Management Office